Luxury villa | Full sea view | 7 Yrs Payment Plan Dubai

AED13,812,999

Property type

Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Air Conditioning
  • Barbecue
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Dining room
  • Garage / Parking
  • Garden
  • Sea view
  • Views to ocean

Details

One of the best real estate company in Dubai Al Fairq Properties is offers the best gorgeous Townhouse With Full Sea View At Bluewaters.

Pay Only 20% Deposit and Move in remaining 80% within 7 Years (Post Handover Payment Plan).

Price AED 13,812,999
BUA: 6,300 Sq. ft- 6925 Sq. ft
4 Bed + Maids Townhouse
Fully fitted kitchen with all the appliances
Floor to Ceiling windows overlooking the sea
Wooden Flooring
Private entrance
Private Swimming Pool overlooking the sea
Family Room
3 Parking Bays

It’s a full of color beacon embellishing Dubai’s urban-landscape, gaining in those looking for endless lifestyle opportunities. Located off the coast of Jumeirah Beach Residence parallel THE BEACH, Bluewaters is a lively, family-orientated destination with a diverse range of places and experiences that will leave you spoilt for choice.The island is also home to Ain Dubai, the world’s largest observation wheel.

For more information, details and viewing call or what’s app 24/7

Dilshad +971 56 652 6200 Al Fariq Properties
ORN 19718
BRN 41181